Here’s the recipe for honey lime tilapia!
It’s finally here! It’s the official Fifty Shades of Grey trailer! I loved all the books, and I have my fingers crossed that the movie will be good. After watching the trailer I’ll admit that Christian Grey isn’t what I had envisioned, but I’m still very excited about the movie! What are your thoughts? Do you think it’ll be good??
Under eye dark circles can be really annoying. Sometimes no matter how well you eat, and how much you sleep they still show up. Buying the creams at the store to fix the problem can get really get expensive, which is why I’m excited to share this DYI version that I found on stylecraze.com! I’ll post their instructions below, and a link to their awesome website!
Dark Circle Removal – Easy recipe
What you will need for this:
1. One Potato
2. One Cucumber
3. Little Coconut Oil/Almond Oil
How to Prepare:
• Peel the potato and cucumber and grate them separately.
• Take equal quantities of both and mix well.
How to use this for under eye dark circles removal?
• Apply on the area around the eyes and leave on for 20-25 minutes.
• Rinse with cold water.
• Take a little coconut oil on the tips of your fingers and massage on the dark circles in circular motion, first clockwise and then anticlockwise.
• Leave this overnight.
Benefits of this DIY recipe:
• Potato, a good bleaching agent is useful for skin that has turned dark or pigmented.
• Cucumber is a cooling agent and improves the appearance of the under-eye area.
• Coconut oil keeps the delicate area around the eyes naturally moisturized and eliminates dark circles, wrinkles and blemishes.
Do you use a crock pot often? It’s something that I really want to start doing! There are so many recipes out there, and this one looks great! Let’s head over to Sharp’s Foods for our supplies so we can try this out tonight!
Here’s a link to the news story about the 97 year old who was kicked out of his nursing home for playing his ukulele too much. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/21/97-year-old-veteran-ca-retirement-home-booted-me-to-homeless-shelter-for-ukulele-music/